We're in the business of changing the game.
We want you to be a part of it.
"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele
Employees of Chicago Soccer love the beautiful game. We are fans of Barca & Real, Liverpool & United, England & USMNT. Daily discussions can range from MLS to USL, USWNT to NWSL.
We know what we're talking about, because we love what we are talking about. Our love for the game fuels our desire to gain valuable knowledge. We use that knowledge to serve and grow the city's soccer community.
We are also very proud of the professional development opportunities working for Chicago Soccer provides. Members of our team have cited their experience at Chicago Soccer when being hired by Adidas, Nike, Chicago Fire Soccer Club, U.S. Soccer Federation, and many others.
If this sounds like something you are interested in being a part of, we would love to hear from you.
We have provided a link to our online application below. We encourage applicants to provide as much detail as possible, like training for an upcoming match.
Become part of our team!
Job Positions Available
- Full time Heat-press Technician
- Part time/Full time Sales Associate Western Store
- Part time/Full time Sales Associate Melrose Park Store
Silk Screen technician:
- One plus years of experience and/or training in screen printing; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Set up and burning of screens
- Work independently with a mature team attitude
- Must be dependable, have good judgment of color, design and printing quality
- Deadline oriented, fast paced environment
- Computer skills and the ability to learn new programs is a must
- Full time job
- Weekly paid
Part Time/Full Time Sales Associates positions requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Proficient in verbal and written English language. (Bilingual a plus)
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.